Earth’s reality wasn’t meant to happen—in fact, it was the product of a very bored goddess. She created six worlds to keep herself entertained, networking them together so they don’t literally fall apart (an unfortunate consequence of going against the proper universe). The network helps our worlds to survive, and it supports the structure of our reality itself. You know, so it doesn’t collapse and kill everyone.
Yes, if just one world becomes unanchored, they will all be crushed under the infinite weight of the original universe. She…didn’t really think that one through. But, like any other responsible being, she developed a plan.
About Crown of Worlds
Crown of Worlds transports readers into the shoes of Bellot, a former navy medic. Through a twist of fate, they are offered the chance to save not only our world, but five others that traverse various themes, from brassy steampunk to sleek sci-fi. The adventure is daring and bold—exploring not only choices, but the aftermath that comes with them, in an unflinching narrative that’s not afraid to address the darkest sides of idealism.
Will you find yourself sympathizing with the antagonists? Will the correct choice always be the right one? Readers will find their wills tested and their morals challenged throughout the adventure.
Each choice may have an impact as players discover 20 endings, either advancing the plot or obtaining glimpses of a far darker outcome. An all-original soundtrack provides exceptional reach and emotional depth, while optional romance with multiple genders and sexualities makes Crown of Worlds an adventure that can be enjoyed by a wide audience. No more being railroaded into smushy sexy times for a good ending…unless, of course, that’s what you want!
- You choose whether to experience the story as a male or female.
- Chapters and parts, like a novel. No “canon routes,” every path is equally important to the ending.
- You decide if romance is part of your happy ending. Get sweet and sexual or keep it chill and platonic. Both options are written with the utmost affection.
(All romance routes are open to both player genders. BxB, GxG, BxG, GxB, BxNB, GxNB).
- No stat-raising or mini games to distract from the narrative. Game branches occur at critical junctions within the story. Other choices offer personal flavor, but don’t derail the story. This frees you to respond naturally instead of changing your behavior to “win.”
- Dark Ends: Alternate histories worth reading. “Game over ends” in this story aren’t simply for shock value.They explore what the main character’s life would be like if they chose differently at a critical junction in the story and Care guaranteed to include additional lore.
- Diversity is love, diversity is life. Multiple races, abilities, genders, and sexualities enrich the character cast.
Over-arching plot develops throughout five parts, featuring as many complex themes in equally distinct settings:
- Dark fantasy
- Urban dystopia
- Steampunk fantasy
- Future utopia
- Mythic fantasy
Crown of Worlds is a science-fantasy hybrid. The author draws on her passion for science and fantasy alike to tell a story that explores the consequence of human connections. You will experience the entire story from the main character’s first person perspective, and travel to five different worlds as you attempt to prevent the collapse of Earth’s universe.
Endings: 20+, featuring 5 platonic story advancement endings, 5 romance story advancement endings, and over 10 dark endings.
We have removed the pilot demo, and we’re currently working on the official release. Look for a shiny new prologue in 2019. It’ll be free!
Crown of Worlds is intended for mature audiences. You will encounter vulgar language, medically accurate wound descriptions, violence of a non-sexual nature, references to drug/alcohol consumption, and may encounter sexually suggestive content (romance is optional).
Crown of Worlds is purely narrative.
As such, users may not stream any content without first obtaining written permission from Prismatech Media Arts.
Screenshots must be out of context. Any more than three (3) consecutive screenshots will be considered copyright infringement.
You may never share CG screenshots from the Memories/Images menu. They will be considered copyright infringement. Screenshots of the thumb menu are OK.
EXCEPTIONS: You may stream, screenshot, and share any content that is available to the public free of charge (including the demo). All sharing must include an attribution and linkback to this website, Steam, or Itch.io.
FANDOM: We love fanart and fanfiction! Just be sure to include attribution and clearly label your work as a fandom production. And please consider sharing it with us! Be sure to let us know if we can repost/reblog it on twitter, tumblr, or this website.
CHARACTER DESIGNS COMING SOON